“Praise for Bollywood Grill in Milwaukee, WI”
Review of Bollywood Grill

Bollywood Grill
Ranked #251 of 1,555 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Latest addition to the Milwaukee, the authentic indian cuisine offering Lunch and Dinner Ala carte. Whether you're looking to dine-in or takeout, Bollywood Grill offers delicious Indian cuisine in an inviting and welcoming atmosphere. We have developed a very comprehensive menu which our chefs continue to refine. We offer a large selection of Indian specialties so that you may try and enjoy a variety of items. Please browse though our offerings at this location using the menu at the top. Let your waiter know whether you prefer mild or spicy and he or she will be happy to offer suggestions and explain which of our tasty dishes will best meet the expectations and desires of your palate.
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I have eaten in many Indian restaurants in Milwaukee and Chicago and this is the best in Milwaukee and better than almost all in the Chicago area (that I've eaten at). The food is excellent, the service very friendly, the decor is outstanding and the prices are very reasonable. I enjoy watching the cooks prepare food in the tandoor ovens as I peer through a window into the kitchen. If you are unfamiliar with Indian food try their luncheon buffet. Large selection and the staff more than willing to answer questions. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Being an Indian, my stomach always starve for pure indian taste. Bollywood Grill satisfied it a bit. Ambience is really good, staff is friendly and couteous, they are well aware of basics of indian food. Though food is modified to suit american apetite. For me, search of 100% indian taste in US is not complete yet. Will definitely recommend it to people who want to get an idea of wealthy indian cuisine.

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Very good food, nice but amateur wait staff. Worth a try for authentic Indian food. My husband and are Caucasian. We love Indian food and have been to India (eating primarily at locals restaurants) twice. I lived in Nepal for four months as well. We always have liked our local Maharaja restaurant...but...now they have real competition. For a Caucasian living in the US, I have eaten a lot of Dosa in my life, in US, Nepal and India. This place has the best, most authentic Dosa's I have eaten in the USA. We had the chickpea chat appetizer, lamb vindaloo, gobi paratha and chai tea ( it's unsweetened, a welcome change). All were very good. The only notable drawback might be the ambience. The inside was pleasant, clean and seemed new, but my husband felt like architecturally the space is "tomb-like". I would describe it as a long hotel banquet hall. But if you want really great Indian food...it's not that big a deal. Go hungry!!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

My wife and I have already been to the new Bollywood Grill, formerly Mayura, on two occasions. On each occasion the food, service and atmosphere were all outstanding. There are now many excellent Indian eateries in Milwaukee, but I believe we can now crown this one the best. The portions are generous as well. Be sure to order the garlic or ginger naan. Both are melt in the mouth delicious. We plan to be regular customers here.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Visited this place in October 2013 for lunch and dinner.
Only option in lunch was fixed thali with veg and non-veg which was too good in taste, however extra filling was charged...the quantity of items served was less as well.
Dinner had a proper al-a-carte menu and everything tasted good.
Would rate lunch as 3 and dinner as 5