“Great Lunch, Really Affordable!”

Koi Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #146 of 1,504 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Sushi
Good for: Families with children
Duluth, Minnesota
“Great Lunch, Really Affordable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

The restaurant is in a strip mall and I wasn't expecting much. I went in for lunch and was pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere was really nice, I would go back for a nice dinner with a date. The service was good. The food was very good and the price was less than $10 for a bunch of food (see the photo uploaded). I don't live in Milwaukee but will try and return next time I get to town. It's a great little hidden treasure. For a couple dollars more than fast food, I had an excellent meal. Takeout also seemed very popular while I was there.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Garner M

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Descent sushi for very cheap”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Nice sushi and sashimi. Rolls were a little too much for my taste. Fresh fish which is the most important. Come on Thursday's and get $1 sushi. And they taste fantastic. Bento boxes are very good too.

Appleton, Wisconsin
“Amazing Bento box at an amazing price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

We were spending the night at the nearby Sleep Inn before our flight out of MKE. We wanted sushi and found out this was in walking distance of the hotel. The $10 mix and match bento box was awesome: soup, appetizer, sushi, and entree. The service was great and the food was fresh. We will visit Koi again next time we park, sleep, and fly.