All reviewsfull kitchenno elevatorgreat locationstudio apartmentsmall kitchencharming hotelart museumlake michiganold buildingwithin walking distancebrady streetclose to downtownold schoolan older hotelgreat place to staystaff was very friendly and helpfulbed was comfortable
Reviewed August 4, 2018

I enjoyed the stay at this hotel. Its location was super nice and allowed me to enjoy the visit of the downtown part which I missed much during my previous years' business trips to this city. I also like the room that I stayed. It has a kitchen. The grocery store was nearby. Very very convenient. I would recommend this to anyone who also plan for a business trip to Milwaukee.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed August 4, 2018

The Plaza is in an older building -- my guess is 1920s or '30s -- that's been only partially updated -- think older bathroom fixtures. That said they staff is friendly and helpful, the rooms come with a complete kitchen, and the beds are the most comfortable that I've slept on in years. My next trip to Milwaukee will be to the Plaza for sure.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2018

The Plaza is a lovely, vintage-styled hotel. Large room, comfortable bed, with rather tiny bathroom. Full kitchen with refrigerator is always a plus. Welcoming and clean. Friendly staff. Loud cafe music at 7am was not appreciated.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2018

awesome location and nice place. Old appartment building made into hotel and its cool
food was good and service was great
I will stay here again
everything is in walking distance many places to eat near by

very clean place to stay room had fridge and stove with a microwave

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

The room was really nice and clean,they made sure I had everything I needed. The staff was really nice and friendly especially my cleaning lady, her name was Mercy! When I come back to Hawaii I will stay here again!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo