“Expected”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Got tired of the usual road trip food so we got our breakfast fix, grand slam hits home as always! Try the red, white and blue pancakes

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Prices were pretty high and the service was very slow and the staff was not very friendly. We waited about 10 mins. just to get menus and another 10 for our coffee and water.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Often when arriving in Milwaukee we arrive around 9:00PM, this leaves us with few choices for dinner. We always know the staff at the Airport Denny's will be there with a smile and fast service.
The food is not four star but you know the menu and food will be exactly what you expect.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Well, their advertisements about bacon and being all about bacon are accurate.
I was able to get something to eat - being vegetarian - I got grits, oatmeal, seasonal fruit, and ... egg whites. I got sick from the egg whites though, mostly because I am lactose intolerant and they fry the eggs in wads of butter so yeah not good for me..
But my mother liked the food and thought it was a good deal

So if you have food allergies, or are on a specific diet, I suggest going some place else.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Friendly service and good value food. Plenty to chose from on the menu and a nice quiet enjoyable meal was devoured.