“If you need a quick bite”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #542 of 1,556 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 9, 2012

It didn't take long to get our food. When my husband went to pay our bill the cashier asked him if he wanted to save to some money? He replied, YES. She told him most people say NO. She deducted $2.00 from our bill. Make sure you say YES.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Had breakfast here on one of our mornings before heading off to sightsee. Ordered the lumberjack breakfast....8$ for 2 eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, toast, pancakes, and hashbrowns. My husband likes his food, and I knew he would eat his, and most of mine. The surprise was there was so much food, he wasn't able to finish. It was a good, filling breakfast. Very tasty. Good value.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Dennys food is OK not the best, but you get what you pay for right? I used to go there often and I stopped completly.The service is not what it used to be.Some of the wait staff are really rude and never come back to check on you, on top of that some not all look very dirty, soiled aprons hair is unkept and wrinkled clothes. Thats just disgusting

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Just because the name is on the marque does not give a restaurant the right to slack on performance. The cost of a Dennys breakfast is just about the same everywhere – so you know what you are going to pay. But for the money we were not pleased with the service or quality of food. Never that Denny’s ever again.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

The only reason why we ate here was because I had a coupon and it was close to the airport. What we ate: bacon avacado burrito, coffee, moon over my hammy, and orange juice. The food was bland but edible without high sodium. This place is OK if you are catching a flight. Considering that this is a Denny's, the waitress (Katie R.) was very competent and friendly even though the place seemed short on staffing. Overall, it was better than I expected.