“Great food, reasonable prices, good portions.”
Review of Bluemound Gardens - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bluemound Gardens
Cuisines: American
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
“Great food, reasonable prices, good portions.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We've been going here for years. I understand it recently changed hands and the menu has changed, somewhat. Most of our favorites were still listed and just as good as ever, from breakfast to dinner.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Dianne H

“Mom and Pop Sunday Morning Breakfast”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

This was a first time visit for me, a recommendation from some friends in the area. Very quaint and traditional breakfast restuarant -definitely worth the visit only a short hop off I-94.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Yankercranker
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Go somewhere else”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Terrible service. Rude bar staff that take forever and a day to get a drink (wasn't even busy). She actually shooed us out of the bar.

• Visited August 2012
Milwaukee
“Skip it”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

The service is average and the food is nothing special. I have been there several times and found the food to be very average. Nothing you would ever be wowed by. It does seem to accomodate large groups.

Visited October 2011
New Berlin, Wisconsin
“Pros and Cons”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I have visited this restaurant a few times, but only recently since the remodel. The place looked great! Our party of four was seated promptly for lunch. Drinks arrived quickly. Food took a little while - 3 of us had ordered burgers. I thought the Western Burger/fries were excellent.
Dessert was a different story. We waited a long time for a dessert menu, and finally the waitress came back and quickly recited off a list of desserts. We waited forever for the desserts to arrive & my cake tasted old/stale.
I would say it would have been a very good visit if we had skipped dessert. Everyone else in my party was pleased with their lunch also.

• Visited August 2012