“Holy Bloody Mary's!”
Review of Sobelman's

Sobelman's
Ranked #167 of 1,593 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Reviewed March 3, 2016

Stopped here for a drink and snack before a show at the Milwaukee Theater. Not sure about the other locations, but this one has a fun college theme atmosphere. Picnic tables with umbrellas, young friendly staff. We had heard about their famous Bloody Mary selection, but oh my, you have to see it to believe it. Hilarious creations and taste good too. One has an entire fried chicken garnish. Appetizers were good, typical bar style food, apps, burgers, etc. certainly worth the stop! Several families eating so ok for kids.

Reviewed February 28, 2016

It's a college place, but a good one. The other location had a line outside the door, so we drove to Marquette University location. We were seated right away. The waitress highly recommended the Bacon and Cheddar Crack and it was awesome! Our burgers were good too.

Reviewed February 21, 2016 via mobile

We had a gift card to use and I'm sure glad we didn't have to pay full price. The Bloody Mary is huge and full of goodies but lacks the good flavor that I enjoy. The burgers were let's just say I would rather have a Burger King burger. The cheese was processed and disgusting, but the appetizers were very good. I seldom leave bad reviews but for all my excitement to finally get here and enjoy a meal, I will not return.

Reviewed January 6, 2016

We went to Sobelman's because the restaurant is known for great burgers. We had The Bomb burger; the Cali burger and boneless chicken wings. One of the burgers we had with onion rings, the other with the fries. The fries and onion rings were great. I love fries that are crispy on the inside and soft on the inside. The food was hot and good. We asked for the wings with bones, and were served the boneless. I would say "so-so" on the boneless wings. They were like eating kids chicken nuggets and the sauce was just okay. Okay, onto the bloody mary! I am not usually a bloody mary drinker, but this is another item that Sobelman's is known for! They have quite an extensive menu of them (check it out on-line!). I saw that a lot of people had ordered the bloody mary's, even in the evening, so decided to give it a try! I loved it! I got the baconado, which had 4 fried cheese nuggets wrapped in bacon, shrimp, an olive an a whole assortment of other goodies. I'm not sure what is in their mix, but I thought it was great. I will definitely try that again.

Reviewed December 19, 2015 via mobile

Way over-rated burgers. I agree with anyone saying the same. Many better bar burgers around. Taste was bland. I just don't know how they can be rated any where near best let alone best.

I can make a taster well seasoned burger using Pick & Save Butchers chop meat, salt and pepper.