“Love this place”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #508 of 1,596 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Reviewed October 3, 2015

This chipotle is always quick and always has great food. I love that it's close enough to my work that I can go whenever!

Reviewed June 5, 2015

I recently stopped by Chipotle to grab dinner for my sister and me. My chicken burrito was delicious, but my sister's had a long strand of hair in it. I called Chipotle and spoke to Eric, the evening manager. He was very easy to communicate with. He offered to give us a refund and a free meal on him, so my sister and I brought the chicken burrito back to him and he just gave us our money back. With the great customer service I received, I will definitely go back.

Reviewed March 25, 2015

It's Chipotle, okay? That automatically means five stars. :)

Seriously though, I love dining here. I've had both the indoor and outdoor experience. Sure, this specific location is right next to a busy street. But, if the weather is right, it honestly doesn't matter. Great service. Great food. Great spot.