“Great Breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Korean
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 4, 2013

They have some wonderful, healthy and creative breakfast options. So much better than anything offered at our hotel. Their food is fresh and farm to table.

The staff was very friendly and attentive. If I'm in the area again I would definitely go back.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I love 2 keep my life simple with the best foods in town.
Thanks 2 my friend Stefanie who recommended a breakfast here.
We had a fabulous waiter, who reco'd an omelette with sweet potatoes, spinach, carmelized onions and there were mashed potatoes inside.
Beyond awesome! Great service, great atmosphere and great food.
Thank you for keeping it Simple & Fun!
Outdoor seating in the Sun would make it even more fun:+)

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Actually this was one of the backup plans, as we did not want to wait 45+ minutes for another café down the street. Could not have been happier with the choice. Went on Sunday at 11am (yes probably one of worst peak times) with group of six, including kids. Actually have parking lot where yes I found a spot, was seated in about 5 minutes or less, and had prompt service from a trainee server. Food was outstanding, hands down the most satisfying of all places over the prior 72 hours in Milwaukee. Our ommletes were very good; the tomato soup was fantastic, as were the pancakes and breakfast potatoes; burger was nothing special and was dwarfed by huge bun. First time here and won' be my last.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

The breakfast was SO good! Simple's menu had so many different combinations and and filled with something for everyone. I love that the food is obtained from local farmers. The decor was bright and inviting and relaxing. Loved the lighting! So cute and innovative.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

What a great find in Milwaukee. Breakfast is one of our favorite meals when we travel as we don't make much time for it at home usually. We love the small, home grown place that locals frequent and this certainly exceeded our expectations. The meal was excellent and the service was superb.