“yummy food, very different!”
Review of Love Handle - CLOSED

Love Handle
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed August 26, 2014

We've been here twice now and both times the food has been excellent! The first time I got some salmon sandwich that was cured in an asian sauce, the second time I got a beef tongue sandwich.
I will usually try just about any type of food at least once but beef tendon and tongue weren't something I would seek out. We had the beef tendon noodle small plate the first time and it was delicious! And the beef tongue sandwich was so tender and yummy, I loved it!
This place would get five stars, but the decor leaves something to be desired in my opinion. Totally a subjective thing and not a big deal, but that's the only reason why I give it 4 starts instead of 5.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

I was very surprised to find this little place tucked in at the east end of North Ave.
Good selection of soda and beer. Mainly sandwiches, but with wonderful bread and
fillings, very unique combinations. Ice cream like I've never had before. Worth a try.