Tripadvisor

Add it.
Sal's Pizza
Ranked #379 of 1,684 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A coworker of mine ordered pizza for delivery for lunch. After looking on TripAdvisor & their website, we decided to try Sal's. The pizzas were huge. The slices were huge. And they were good! I would definitely recommend Sal's in the future.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed December 14, 2019 via mobile

We ordered 2 large pizzas and an order of buttered garlic knots. It took forever for delivery on a sleepy Sunday night well over an hour. Granted it was hot and fresh. As far as flavor goes we gave the pizzas and garlic knots a 3 out of 10. Overall, not tasty or good. Garlic knots are like giant dinner rolls with a little butter and garlic on top and all the rest is bread. Pizzas were bland. Not one adult of 8 said the food was good. We will not be ordering from Sal's again, not for that kind of money.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed October 2, 2019

Best slice in Milwaukee. Reminds me of NYC 20 years ago. The mom and pop pizzeria has fresh made pizza with delish ingredients and generous slices

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 23, 2019

I chose a slice of pepperoni and sausage pizza. Generous size slices, great tasting and price. Heated to perfection and placed in a box for carryout servuce. The pizza was still hot when I got to my hotel room. If I lived here I would make thus a weekly place to eat ir order from if I lived within their delivert area.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

I come from a town which is known for it's pizza , but Sal's is top on my list ! Great fresh ingredients , sauce and the prize good ! Cheers

Date of visit: June 2019