“Delicious food and great prices”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Great American Grill
Ranked #540 of 1,503 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Colorado
“Delicious food and great prices”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

My husband and I were tired and decided to eat at the restaurant within the Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport. We liked everything about it. The food was delicious, the service was excellent and the prices were great. We will eat there again the next time we stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport.

Visited January 2014

Lexington, Kentucky
“Excellent food................”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Ate there every night during my stay......enjoyed the "Mac n Cheese w/ Keilbasa" but all the dinners I had there were excellent.

Visited November 2013
Overland Park, Kansas
“Good Food, made to order”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Very good food, made to your order. Open until 10. Very fast. Good selection. staff was very nice and made sure the order was right.

Visited September 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Have the Mac and Cheese”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Surprisingly good for hotel food. Have the Mac and Cheese.

Service was very nice and you can get the free internet signal from the hotel lobby

• Visited May 2013
Hurley, Wisconsin
“A Bit Expensive But Good!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I had lunch here during a seminar and the food was good but a bit out of my price range for what I get paid for meals. Do not get me wrong, the food was very good but during a seminar, I just look for something that is fast and good, not gourmet... I would certainly come again in the evening because the atmosphere is very nice but I would have to be ready to spend a bit more money than I had planned.

Visited June 2013

Been to Great American Grill? Share your experiences!