“Good Food and Service”

Millioke - Meat Cheese Beer
Reserve with OpenTable
Millioke - Meat Cheese Beer is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #106 of 1,518 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wisconsin
Transit: Milwaukee Transit Authority
Description: Millioke Meat. Cheese. Beer. is located in the historical business district in Milwaukee’s East Side, and offers a combination of Midwestern Cuisine paired with a wide selection of craft brews and wines. Built in 1865, this building is a tribute to Milwaukee’s rich culture and the menu is full of local flavor. Meats from Milwaukee are synonymous with the passion for comfort food, and there are over 70 varieties of cased, smoked, and cured meats to choose from on the menu. The Dairy State’s offers a diverse selection of some of the country’s finest cheeses, and Millioke pairs them perfectly with your meals to make an endless amount of delicious combinations. Milwaukee has long been known for its craft brews, and our tap room is stocked with an extensive beer list from local artisans to make it one of the finest taverns in Milwaukee. With signature meat and cheese boards, refreshing regional microbrews and a culture of hospitality, Millioke Meat. Cheese. Beer. allows you, your family and friends to share an unforgettable, authentic Midwestern experience.
“Good Food and Service”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Recommended for lunch, happy hour or dinner. Excellent chicken soup and fish options. Highly recommend the small chocolate desert. Excellent, proactive service by attentive waitstaff.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Alliofva

Madison, Wisconsin
“Great meal and atmosphere”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Went there for my daughters 22 birthday. Had the whole family -- boy friends and girlfriends inlcuded. Menu was diverse enough to appeal to the younger adults while substantial enough for the paents.

Service was great. Very attentive but not pushy.

We had a couple of apitizers, an entre and the kids had desert. There was not much left on the table.

The hit was the beer cheese fondue -- I know we are in WI but seriously....that was really good. The pretzel was really tasty but the cheese sauce -- I thought the kids were going to fight over who was going to lick the dish. We asked for more bread just to use up the leftovers.

We also had a cheese and charcuterei that was good -- but not awesome.

Entres were big. Couple of the kids had the flatbreads. They said they were good; but it was a lot of food. I had the Nueske’s Bacon & Cheese Pappardelle. It was very creamy and was a very nice dish for a cold evening. A couple of them had the burgers. Burgers were good but for $10 they better be.

Deserts were the mini kind -- not a lot to share. Everyone seemed to enjoy it -- just not a lot.

Overall it was very enjoyable meal. We sat at a big booth and there was plenty of room for 7 adults/college kids.

Savannah, Georgia
“Food was almost perfect and excellent service”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I shared back wrapped shrimp and the white bean soup. More than enough for two and we fought for the last bite of each.
Wife ordered the flatbread with usinger sausage and I had the New York strip (w mushroom) with blue cheese topped fries. Both very simple dishes and executed very well...no fancy spicies, just good good food prepared well. Only things that wasn't perfect was the steak. I ordered medium rare and it was a medium. Still tasted with very good.

Service was great. Our waiter was very helpful choosing the dishes and our drinks. He went of our his way to follow up on how the steak was done. He was gonna fire me a new steak to make it right. I passed. So the waiter comped us dessert.

I will definitely return.

Visited December 2013
“Great BBQ wings”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

If you are in Milwaukee, you have to go to the Marriott downtown hotel and try the BBQ wings at Millioke. The manager and head chef are from Texas and they have the best BBQ dry rub. I stayed there for three nights, and twice I had the wings. I was hooked!! They even gave me a sample to take back to FL!!
Don't leave Milwaukee without visiting Millioke Meat, Cheese & Beer!!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great Food... but”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I've visited Millioke several times and the food is delicious, but almost every time they have delivered someone else's food to our table and put it down in front of us. It appears that someone other than your server brings out the food and I can't tell you how often I have witnessed them put the wrong food in front of the wrong people and then pick it up and take it to the correct table. It makes you wonder where you food has been before it arrives at your table. They really need to fix this!

1 Thank TahitiZ