“Best Tour of Milwaukee”

and up
Milwaukee Sightseeing City Tour
Ranked #1 of 27 Food & Drink in Milwaukee
More attraction details
Owner description: A day with Untapped Tours is the best way to get up close and personal with Milwaukee. Our 3 hour tour includes a ride past the stately mansions along Lake Michigan, numerous photo opportunities at the city's most beautiful landmarks, as well as several stops where you can interact with locals and experience the city as they do. All tours include samples of cheese and a beer or soda.
Charleston, South Carolina
“Best Tour of Milwaukee”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

This is by far the best guided tour of Milwaukee. Mike is extremely knowledgable about the city, its history and local attractions. The tour even includes tastings at a local cheese store and local brewery. I would highly recommend this tour to anybody that is visiting Milwaukee or wanting to know more about the city.

Visited April 2014
Mike A, Owner at Untapped Tours, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Thank you for this wonderful review! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the tour and I'm sure you will enjoy living in your new home, Milwaukee!

• Korean first
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Best Tour of MKE”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I highly recommend this tour! Being a Milwaukee native, I was surprised how many places and how much history I had yet to discover!

Visited April 2014
Mike A, Owner at Untapped Tours, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is always great to hear from a local!
New Palestine, Indiana
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“"Best tour I've ever been on!"”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

My husband and I were only in town for one full day and wanted to see what Milwaukee had to offer. We're not big city people, so we wanted to see Milwaukee without having to drive ourselves. I booked a tour with Untapped Tours, after reading the wonderful reviews. Mike is an awesome tour guide and knows his city well! It was nice having on and off the bus time, as well as a history lesson and fun stops! Would definitely recommend this tour to anyone visiting Milwaukee! Thank you Mike for what you do!

Mike A, Owner at Untapped Tours, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Thank you so much for this review. I'm glad to hear that we gave you an appreciation for our city and that we were able to take the stress out of driving around in an unfamiliar city!
West Des Moines, Iowa
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 165 helpful votes
“HIGHLY recommended!!!”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Super tour for first-time visitors. I almost never take guided city tours but after reading the reviews, signed my family up for this one...and am so glad I did! Mike was knowledgable, helpful, and passionate about his subject. The tour covered many of the highlights of Milwaukee and was a perfect mix of on- and off-the-bus activities. So nice to end at Lakefront Brewery. Kudos to Mike for starting this business and doing such a great job. Do this tour at the beginning of your Milwaukee stay, then you'll know where you want to return to spend more time on your own. Thank you Mike for a great time!!!

Mike A, Owner at Untapped Tours, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Thank you for this incredible review! I'm so glad to hear that your family enjoyed the tour and that our passion for this business shows through.
Dublin, Ireland
3 attraction reviews
“5 stars!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We were only in town for 1 day and so wanted to see as much as possible while at the same time get a feel for the real Milwaukee. This tour helped us do just that. Would highly recommend. :)

Mike A, Owner at Untapped Tours, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
We couldn't agree more! Although we always hope our guests have a few days to enjoy Milwaukee, we agree that our tour is a great way to maximize your time in the city.

Been to Untapped Tours? Share your experiences!