“MY OCTOBER 31 TOUR REVIEW”
Review of Untapped Tours

and up
Milwaukee Sightseeing City Tour
Ranked #1 of 32 Food & Drink in Milwaukee
More attraction details
Owner description: A day with Untapped Tours is the best way to get up close and personal with Milwaukee. Our 3 hour tour includes a ride past the stately mansions along Lake Michigan, numerous photo opportunities at the city's most beautiful landmarks, as well as several stops where you can interact with locals and experience the city as they do. All tours include samples of cheese and a beer or soda.
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I strongly recommend to book Untapped Tours for your next visit to Milwaukee. Mike (the Owner/Operator) was excellent - with his enthusiasm, knowledge, and great value for your money! Maximum of 11 persons per tour bus, there were only four of us (including me), and all were very friendly and fun to be around. Lots of opportunities for photo ops. Included were not only all the major Milwaukee attractions, but a microbrew mini-tour (Lakefront Brewery), and a quick stop-off to sample some cheese and ice cream. You will not be disappointed. If you go on the tour just after you arrive, this will give you a great idea of areas you may want to explore in more detail.

Mike A, Owner at Untapped Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are glad you found value in our tour and that you enjoyed your time with us.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

This tour was a blast! We had a wonderful time. It was worth every cent. Mike was a wonderful guide and he brought the group together. It is a small group and it was so much fun. Highly recommended.

Mike A, Owner at Untapped Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

We are so happy to hear that you had "a blast" on your tour and that you appreciate the personal touch we bring to each tour. Thanks for writing.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We had a great time on Untapped Tours. Mike is really knowledgeable and personable. He talks enough to keep your interest but not so much that it is annoying. The tour is a nice mix of riding and getting out and visiting places. It is a great way to get an overview of the city. The tour length is about 3 hours and that was perfect for my wife and I. I would highly recommend Untapped Tours for anyone visiting Milwaukee

I'm happy to hear that our tour found a perfect balance for you and your wife. There is so much to talk about in Milwaukee and we have to hold ourselves back sometimes! Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I came from South Carolina to visit a friend who lives in the Milwaukee area. Since I love to do this type of tour in other cities, thought it would be a good idea. I like seeing places and sampling things and then go back for a more in-depth experience. Wish I could find the raspberry chocolate chunk ice cream in my area!

Even though it was a drizzly and chilly day, Mike made it very enjoyable for all of us -- he even supplied umbrellas. Mike was knowledgeable and a fun guide. Good luck to your business.

Your review title is a great description of our tour and we thank you for describing it that way. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our tour even though the weather was not in our favor.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

A friend came into town and booked the tour for the two of us to go on. I live here and learned A LOT!! The tour is interesting, fun and very informative. Mike is extremely knowledgable, personable and really gets the group interacting. I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting or living here. I can't wait to try out some of the restaurants mentioned and find places to buy the samples we had.

Thank you for this review. I hope that you will enjoy visiting some of our favorite establishments the next time you are downtown!

Been to Untapped Tours? Share your experiences!