“A must do!”

and up
2-Hour Small-Group Milwaukee Brewery Tour by Coach
Ranked #1 of 28 Food & Drink in Milwaukee
More attraction details
Owner description: A day with Untapped Tours is the best way to get up close and personal with Milwaukee. Our 3 hour tour includes a ride past the stately mansions along Lake Michigan, numerous photo opportunities at the city's most beautiful landmarks, as well as several stops where you can interact with locals and experience the city as they do. All tours include samples of cheese and a beer or soda.
Appleton, Wisconsin
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“A must do!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

This tour was a blast! We had a wonderful time. It was worth every cent. Mike was a wonderful guide and he brought the group together. It is a small group and it was so much fun. Highly recommended.

Mike A, Owner at Untapped Tours, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
We are so happy to hear that you had "a blast" on your tour and that you appreciate the personal touch we bring to each tour. Thanks for writing.

• Korean first
Saint Paul Park, Minnesota
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A really fun time”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We had a great time on Untapped Tours. Mike is really knowledgeable and personable. He talks enough to keep your interest but not so much that it is annoying. The tour is a nice mix of riding and getting out and visiting places. It is a great way to get an overview of the city. The tour length is about 3 hours and that was perfect for my wife and I. I would highly recommend Untapped Tours for anyone visiting Milwaukee

Mike A, Owner at Untapped Tours, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
I'm happy to hear that our tour found a perfect balance for you and your wife. There is so much to talk about in Milwaukee and we have to hold ourselves back sometimes! Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
Seneca, South Carolina
“Great Snapshot of the City”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I came from South Carolina to visit a friend who lives in the Milwaukee area. Since I love to do this type of tour in other cities, thought it would be a good idea. I like seeing places and sampling things and then go back for a more in-depth experience. Wish I could find the raspberry chocolate chunk ice cream in my area!

Even though it was a drizzly and chilly day, Mike made it very enjoyable for all of us -- he even supplied umbrellas. Mike was knowledgeable and a fun guide. Good luck to your business.

Mike A, Owner at Untapped Tours, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Your review title is a great description of our tour and we thank you for describing it that way. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our tour even though the weather was not in our favor.
Ixonia, Wisconsin
“UNTAPPED TOURS MILWAUKEE”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

A friend came into town and booked the tour for the two of us to go on. I live here and learned A LOT!! The tour is interesting, fun and very informative. Mike is extremely knowledgable, personable and really gets the group interacting. I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting or living here. I can't wait to try out some of the restaurants mentioned and find places to buy the samples we had.

Mike A, Owner at Untapped Tours, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you for this review. I hope that you will enjoy visiting some of our favorite establishments the next time you are downtown!
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Excellent Group Event!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We booked the fall pub crawl for an after hours work event and it was awesome! Mike was super responsive in setting up the event and was a great tour guide. The bars we visited were new to much of my mostly Milwaukee based crew - so it was a great way to explore some new areas and learn a little local history. We would all highly recommend Untapped Tours and we plan on being a return customer!

Hi Joan,

Thank you for writing a review about your recent company outing! I'm glad to hear that your Milwaukee area crew was able to discover new places and am hoping to see you again on another tour!

Been to Untapped Tours? Share your experiences!