“fun”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Friday night fish fry is delicious! Very crowded and a little noisey but the food and service was awesome.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

I was in town for work and this has always been a good place. Thier beer battered chicken was great. Homemade dressings were a treat too. Good value for what you get.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

They serve delicious food at reasonable prices. I especially like their Reuben Wraps…and they are half price on Wednesdays!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

My husband and I, along with 3 brothers took my mom to Mother's Day lunch. The atmosphere is casual and nice. Service was a little slow, but they were fairly busy. Prices are fair and the food was very good with a wide variety on the menu (http://www.allmenus.com/wi/milwaukee/184931-final-approach/menu/)
Most of us had some of the specials that were offered that Sunday with three of us having the 'pork tenderloin, stuffed with spinach, mozzarella and sun-dried tomatoes'; one had the 'glazed ham'; one had the 'King-Cut Prime Rib' and finally one had 'breaded pork chops' off of the regular menu. All of us were very pleased. With the choice of soup or salad we all opted for the soup of the day which was 'stuffed green pepper' and it was outstanding. Rolls, crackers and breadsticks were also served with the soup. Cocktails were not too expensive at $6 for a tall double. My mom had a Bloody Mary stuffed w/celery, asparagus, mushrooms, pickles, olives, a pepper and 2 large shrimp. Total bill for 6 people with 9 drinks and 20% tip was $200. Four of us had leftovers to enjoy for another meal. I'm sure we'll be back again.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Had a friend from Arizona visiting and wanted a casual lunch. I've passed the Final Approach many times but never tried it. My friend suggested it and we were not disappointed.
The menu is very diverse and the portions of our lunch was massive. I had the Supreme Home-made Nachos and it could have fed 4 people. I should have ordered the regular size. It was all good. The service was satisfactory and the place was pleasant for a lunch date. I'd do it again.