“Waste of money”

San Dong Express
Ranked #496 of 1,571 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed January 3, 2011

We ate lunch here today. It was really bad. The moment the door was opened, the nasty smell hit me. It is close to the airport, but so are many other places, which can't be this bad. My meal was unappetizing. The vegetables were bland and overcooked. The table felt greasy. The air smelled heavy and oily. I did not eat most of my meal, as I lost interest quickly. No reason to go here. Ever.

2  Thank COGuest

Reviewed November 3, 2008

my wife (chinese) and I (local milwaukeean) ate here. there wasn't a single chinese person there. . . furthermore, it seemed only spanish was spoken here. my wife ordered 'twice-cooked pork', but what she got was an over-salted stir fry with a disgusting heavy sauce. when my wife politely and shyly asked if they could fix it or at least just put it in the wok with some water and rinse off the terrible sauce, the spanish speaking guy there refused. my wife was so embarassed, like the guy insisted she should eat that crap. my dish was not as bad but barely tolerable. certainly not close to authentic chinese, americanized, or anything in-between. I have been in milwaukee for 25 years and now can say that we have found the WORST restaurant in milwaukee.

7  Thank dds200