“Great pizza for over 40 years!”
Review of Pepi's Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pepi's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 14, 2011

Love ordering pizza from Pepi's. Perfect whether you have it delivered or pick-up. Thin crust, fresh toppings, great flavor. My favorite is cheese, sausage, mushroom, onion. Yummy!

Reviewed July 31, 2011

I have friends that go to Pepi's on a regular basis and all I gotta say is I UNDERSTAND WHY. THE CRUST WAS DELICIOUS AND THAT IS WHY THEY ARE KNOWN FOR THEIR THIN CRUST. Of course it is not the same price as something chain restaurant and it shouldnt be because it is that good. Plus their sizes are bigger than the average sm, med, and lg. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!

Reviewed July 11, 2011

We ordered 2 16" pizzas from the advertisement in our hotel near the airport, and were promptly told delivery would take 50 minutes or more....the "or more" was accurate, exactly an hour later, our two semi-warm, not very tasty, seemed like yesterdays special pizzas arrived. This place is way over priced $38.75 plus tip for 2-16" pizzas with TWO items......Usually I say there's no such thing as a bad pizza....I might have to reconsider that theory.

1  Thank jimmylikes2eatmore
Reviewed January 7, 2010

Demarinis used to be our favorite pizza but they have really gone downhill. Pepi's is our absolute new favorite and when we turned my in-laws onto it, it became their favorite too! The crust is always perfect, the sauce is great and there is a good balance too it. Try it and you'll get quickly hooked too!

1  Thank Stephgmomof3
Reviewed December 28, 2009

This pizza place was advertised in my hotel and it was convenient so we ordered a medium (14") pepperoni pizza. With tax and delivery charge ($3) the total came to $17.75, ($16.50 with a coupon) not including tip. But the pizza was terrible! To me, it's the pizza sauce that makes a good pizza. The pizza sauce on Pepi's Pizza had absolutely NO taste and the pizza was very greasy. The crust was thin to the point of crispy. Overall, the pizza was bland.
On top of that, delivery took 50 minutes even though they are just right down the street. The delivery guy, who had some attitude with us, also took liberties in assuming we were going to give him a $4 tip and we had to ask for our change. We asked about garlic and other toppings and he told us we were suppose to ask for that when we ordered our pizza. We got no toppings, no napkins, no plates. Nothing!
I would recommend staying away from this place if you're looking for good pizza or friendly service.

1  Thank stilla