“Appetizers great - must come back for dinner!”
Review of Cafe Lulu

Cafe Lulu
Ranked #59 of 1,555 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2013

On our own food tour of Walker's Point & Bayview so we just stopped by for their famous chips and a very generous portion of their breads and spreads trio. The toppings were all excellent especially the tapenade. We sat outside on this nice afternoon but liked the hip interior - must return to explore the full menu!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I was recommended to go here by a close friend, who can't stop raving about their Lulu chips and blue cheese dipping sauce.
I visit the Bay View area frequently because my sisters live there, and love all the dining options. Since my friend wouldn't shut up about this place, my boyfriend and I decided to go with my sisters last week.
First impression is that it's in a very cool old building in a great location.
Our waitress was alright, it seemed that she could have been moving a little bit quicker, but we weren't in a big hurry so it was fine.
I ordered the Moroccan Chicken, with the Lulu chips and blue cheese sauce as a side. It was very very good, and the chips were, indeed to die for.
My sisters and boyfriend were also impressed with their meals.

Fairly priced, good atmosphere, pretty good service, and great Lulu chips!!!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Went there for brunch on Mother's Day. Good selection, creative breakfasts, attentive service e even though the place filled up really early.
My wife and a friend went there for lunch a week later and they also really enjoyed it. Relatively simple menu, but well made.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I met a friend here for happy hour and dinner after work on a Thursday. The crowd was a really nice mix of all ages. The bar was already packed when we got there, so we took a table and had very attentive and friendly service. I had the classic burger and my friend had the Santa Fe Cheddar Melt - we proceeded to eat everything on our plates. I've never had a bad drink, bad food, or bad service here.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have eaten here many times. I always try to choose something new and have never been disappointed. Good service, nice atmosphere.