“Nice atmosphere, fantastic service.”
Review of Cafe Lulu

Cafe Lulu
Ranked #72 of 1,527 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Nice atmosphere, fantastic service.”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I met a friend here for happy hour and dinner after work on a Thursday. The crowd was a really nice mix of all ages. The bar was already packed when we got there, so we took a table and had very attentive and friendly service. I had the classic burger and my friend had the Santa Fe Cheddar Melt - we proceeded to eat everything on our plates. I've never had a bad drink, bad food, or bad service here.

• Visited May 2013

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Eclectic menu and decor”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have eaten here many times. I always try to choose something new and have never been disappointed. Good service, nice atmosphere.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“This is my favorite restaurant - hands down”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I am personally obsessed wtih this restaurant. My husband and I get the same thing every time we go - grilled veggie pita and chicken calabrese salad. We should probably try something new but can't bring ourselves to do it! We leave there for under $50 everytime, even when we get drinks! Their hummus 'deluxe' platter is also very good. The service (except one time) has always been very good, and it's a great little hip scene. Love this place, can't say good enough things about it. It's a good thing it's not closer to our house or we would truly be there ALL the time...

• Visited March 2013
Pewaukee, Wisconsin, United States
“Excellent Lunch”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Had a very good lunch here. I got the smokehouse burger. I was impressed with how full of flavor the burger was yet not greasy. Don't miss out on the homemade chips as well. Looking forward to going back soon.

• Visited February 2013
East Troy, Wisconsin
“Great lunch”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Loved this place. The food was great. I love that you can half of their chips (they are to die for) and half coleslaw for your side. I had the chicken pita with a chunky black bean salsa. I would go back again for lunch anytime. Was satisfied, but didn't feel like I was going to bust a gut.

• Visited March 2013