“Good chain restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Good chain restaurant”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

A really good place for a semi-quick sit down dinner with variety.

Visited April 2012

Houston, Texas
“As expected”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Applebee's is very predictable and this was no different. Service was a little slow, but everyone was nice and the food was very good.

Visited April 2012
Rockford, Illinois, United States
“The BEE is aways awesome”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Applebees is always a great place to eat. My daughter is an assistant manager at one, so I am partial to them:)

Visited March 2012
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“slow.”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Friends and I were at a conference and this was only a short distance away, so we walked on down. There were four of us and we were seated immediately. It seemed there were only about 4-6 other tables occupied, so not very busy at all. The waiter came to take our drink order and was fairly prompt when bringing them back. We asked for separate checks because our receipts had to be turned in, to which he said no problem. We placed our dinner order. One colleague had ordered a 550 calorie meal, but wanted to substitute something on it. The waiter wrote it down and then informed her that it would be over those calories if she ordered it that way. She told him that was fine, so we assumed he got it right. When the food came out, 3 of us were happy and she was not. The shrimp topping was not on the steak and the veggies weren't on the plate, etc. We caught the waiters attention and told him that it was wrong. He took it back and then the manager grabbed the plate and he came over to ask what it was missing. We finally got the message across, and the manager was very sorry and took the meal back. Unfortunately we were nearly done eating when her meal did come out and it still wasn't quite what she ordered. The manager realized something else was missing as he handed it to her and ran back to the kitchen to get the mushrooms. Everyone else's food was typical of what you would expect at an Applebee's. I do credit the manager for seeming to be at least interested in his customers' well being. As we were ready to leave, a large group came in and panic seemed to set in as well. We had to get our own boxes for leftovers. We could not find our waiter and finally flagged down the manager again to get the check. He of course came back with one check instead of splitting it. At this point we just wanted to get going, so we gave a friend cash and he put the whole thing on his card. Our waiter and the manager were nice, the staff as a whole did not seem to have a sense of urgency or be very organized. I was glad we went early before the rush, or this would have been a much worse review.

• Visited January 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“So-So”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

I stayed at the hotel next door and ordered some to go food. The were very nice but forgot my dessert that I paid for. When I went back to go get it - they had locked the door leading to the adjoining Mall I used to get to the restaurant.

Visited November 2011