“This Culver's Exceeds the Others”

Culver's of Shorewood
Ranked #584 of 1,507 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“This Culver's Exceeds the Others”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Even though most Culver's are a cut above the other fast food burger joints, this Culver's is a cut above the other Culver's. The staff made us feel welcomed and seemed to enjoy serving us (so many places have staff that make me feel like I'm interrupting something when I walk in). The food came out quickly, wonderfully hot, and very tasty. This is also among the cleanest of the Culver's I've eaten at. I usually pick up and go, but this place made me want to stay and eat there. I did, and I was happy to be there.

Visited January 2012

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I think Culver's is becoming the most overrated franchise in America. There are better options locally for frozen...”
Reviewed March 6, 2008

I think Culver's is becoming the most overrated franchise in America. There are better options locally for frozen custard, and the burgers are nothing special either.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook