“Delicious”

New China Buffet
Ranked #939 of 1,556 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 20, 2011

This restuarant has been through a lot of changes over the last 10 years, buts its always been delicious.

Within the last year, they have added a fresh sushi bar, and a grill where they make hibachi right in front of you, all for no extra cost! So you pay the 10 dollars for the buffet, and not only do you get about 8+ carts full of delicious food, you also get a sushi/hibachi bar, and free drinks, including Horchata.

Best chinese buffet in Milwaukee, without a doubt

Reviewed September 10, 2010

Go back! I've been going here for 3 years. Never seen the bathroom look nasty. Great service, newly remodeled. Best sushi on a buffet no doubt about that! I love this place.

Reviewed March 2, 2010

The dirtiest restaurant in Milwaukee. I'm shocked the health department hasn't shut them down yet. Bathrooms are filthy, and it's quite expensive!

Reviewed February 12, 2010

i think the food was okay, but i just hope they expand 'cause the place is full of people. the atmosphere was fine. I kinda only went there because i like the food. it was a pretty decent restaurant.

Reviewed November 3, 2008

plenty of disgusting choices in the buffet. I tried about 6 items but couldn't find one that tasted good. I can't believe I even went there. the atmosphere is completely depressing . . . I thought I was in an episode of "the twilight zone" . . . the guy at the table next to us was sleeping and still holding his fork. . i guess he wasn't impressed either

3  Thank dds200