“Delicious”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We went there 2 nights ago for dinner. I had been here before, but forgot about the place since it is sort of tucked away. Wow! My food was amazing, the chips nice and fresh, and my margarita was delicious! We will definitely remember this place moving forward and come back!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

We stopped hear twice once just for drinks and we both enjoyed the Margaritas. The food was also good as we had the Chicken Fajitas and the hosue special appetizor.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is my favorite Mexican restaurant. I go there about once every two weeks for lunch or dinner. They have warm chips and great salsa. Raul is my favorite waiter and always gives great service. Their #40 burrito with grilled chicken, black beans, white rice and cheese is great.

Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I were here twice before and brought four friends here in May 2012. The food is wonderful, atmosphere is so pleasant and it's overall wonderful! Can't wait to go back again!

1  Thank Jana W
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The reviews almost made me change my mind but the there were people eatting outside and everything looked yummy! We had two pitchers of margaritas and chips salsa mild. Black beams yummy, I had a chicken dish to die for tortillas hot and fresh! My husband had a chimagana and it was homemade very good!