“Great lunch”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The reviews almost made me change my mind but the there were people eatting outside and everything looked yummy! We had two pitchers of margaritas and chips salsa mild. Black beams yummy, I had a chicken dish to die for tortillas hot and fresh! My husband had a chimagana and it was homemade very good!

Reviewed May 15, 2012

We visited Rudy's for lunch today. A friend suggested the restaurant and I thought I'd give it a try. What a mistake. They have a limited "lunch specials" menu and believe it or not, the taco salad that is on the menu as a lunch special for $9.95 is on the regular menu for $8.25. The taco chicken on the taco salad looked like the frozen strips with grilled lines painted on them that are sold in the frozen food section of many grocery stores. The salsa is terrible and has no flavor at all. One of the people in our party ordered a cup of soup and specifically asked that it be brought before her salad. It did not come with the salad and my friend told the server to skip it. Another server brought it a few minutes later. Whether you live in Milwaukee or are just visiting, I would skip this restaurant. There are far too many good places in Milwaukee to waste your money at Rudy's.

Reviewed November 17, 2009

Our food was terrible and came straight out of the microwave.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed December 2, 2008

greasy

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Franklin, Wisconsin
Reviewed November 25, 2008

Good Mexican. A great pre-theatre restaurant!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook