“Very accommodating ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

We arrived with our family; including our 11 month old granddaughter. The staff was so kind to change reserved tables around to make room for the high chair. Service was wonderful and the food was excellent My husband and I had a pizza which was so thin and full of marvelous flavor. Our daughter had carbonara which was something I would certainly order next time. Our waitress was a delight. Don't let the outside fool you, the interior is comparable to any upscale restaurant. Lovely place to dine!
Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meal. Thank you for a lovely evening.
Mary W.

1  Thank Mary W

Reviewed December 20, 2013

Our family visited Milwaukee the week of Thanksgiving and was looking for a place to dine. This restaurant was across the street, so we decided to order something to go and relax in our room. Upon entry, this looked like a very nice restaurant with good food. We ordered a large cheese pizza (being vegetarians) and a turtle cheesecake. The prices were reasonable but I was really disappointed with the pizza. It was incredibly bland and the cheesecake order was wrong. But we were to hungry to return it. Consequently, we ended up ordering something from room service - which I wish we had done to start.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Everything was great...the hosetest greeted our party of six and had our table ready....the place is busy but the service was excellent....good pizza.....good drinks....reasonable prices...good location to performing arts center.

1  Thank bangbang-one
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This restaurant is right across the street from the Hyatt Regency hotel. The atmosphere is great. I had the rigatone bolognese, and it was excellent. My server was very competent but really slow. Don't expect a quick meal here. If you are dining alone, I would recommend sitting at the bar. The bartenders were quick with drinks and food, and seemed to be really friendly.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Pricey but tasty. Dined here twice as it is right across the street from the Hyatt. Had both dinner and lunch here. The chicken Marsala was good but unlike any Marsala I had ever had. They do have a lunch menu so we were spared dinner pricing...or so I thought. I had had the calamari fritto at dinner as an appetizer and it was good so the next day at lunch I was craving a salad and more calamari. They offered a Caesar with chicken for an additional 3.95. I asked if I could get a half order of the calamari on top of my Caesar. I didn't hear back so I assumed it was all good. And it was except they charged me for a full order so my salad was a pricy $20 for lunch!

Beware also...no spilt checks allowed. Where is your Italian hospitality?

1  Thank Bookchic56