“Great, I mean Great Italian”
Review of Calderone Club

Calderone Club
Ranked #16 of 1,520 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Summerfield, NC
“Great, I mean Great Italian”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

After a long week of work we went to this small, quaint restaurant and had fabulous food, and wonderful service. I asked the waitress to pick one of two choices that both appealed to me and she said lasagna and boy, she was right!! My friend had a veal plate and was very happy with that as well. I wonderful experience in downtown Milwaukee

• Visited June 2013

Kirksville, Missouri, United States
“good food”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Good food at reasonable prices for a "sit down" place. Service was good. Only complaint was holding 3 "reserved" tables over half hour when long line waiting to get in and only one of the parties showed.

Visited May 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
“Amazing Food”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

After getting into Milwaukee on a late afternoon flight, my three co-workers and I stopped in for lunch because the Calderone Club was across the street from our hotel. Besides the fact they were playing Dean Martin, which I love, the food was incredible!!! Very flavorful and tasted authentic II have to assume because I've never been to Italy). The service was perhaps a little slow but I'm assuming it's because they make food fresh. I'm willing to sacrifice time for deliciousness like that. Highly recommend.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Diamond_Debutante
Parkland, Florida
“Family owned, great Italian food”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Excellent food and service. Great selection of classic and traditional Italian dishes and good selection of wine and beer. Try the Penne Con Salsiccia if you like spicy sausage.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank happytravelings
“Overrated, I think.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I was staying at the Hyatt across the street and decided to try this restaurant. I was seated promptly and had a good experience with my server. I ordered the half Caesar salad and it was quite good, and then on to the fetucinni chicken Alfredo. The Alfredo sauce was impossibly bland, just a basic white sauce which is really just flour, butter, and milk. The pasta itself was cooked perfectly, and the grilled chicken on top provided the only favor. I would go here again, but would likely order salad and maybe a pizza, skip the pasta.

• Visited April 2013