“Great place”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Lower East Side
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Awesome cocktails, food is great and generous!! Its like stepping back in time as you walk in. Great people.

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

I went to Pitch’s with a group of 20 (my family and friends) to celebrate my birthday. First of all we waited over an hour to get our food and once we got it we all were so very disappointed in the horrible tasting food. Half of my guests returned their food due to horrible taste. My husband ordered a steak and it had a horrible smell to it (like it was spoiled)! 3 other guests has the steak as well and it was returned. My husband asked for the shrimp scampi which wasn’t much better but he tried to eat it. I had the ribs and shrimp combo like many of my other guests had and the ribs were cold and sauce was not a good taste at all and neither were the 3 large shrimp. I ate the shrimp because I was so hungry but left moar if the ribs on my plate. One of my guests who had a slab of ribs got very sick that night!! I was so disappointed that the manager/owner never came back to our area to check to see how it was going. Also once the food was being returned you would think he would come to us right away to see what the problem was and apologize for the long wait and our dislike of the food. The guests that returned the food were not charged, which they shouldn’t have been since they never ate it. The baked potatoes was cold and Mariana sauce was frozen on each plate that came in the small saucer!!! This was the worse birthday dinner in my life and I felt so bad for my guests and kept apologizing about the horrible dinner even though it was not my fault but I just felt so bad

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Thought this place was going to be the bees knees of rib joints here in MKE, however, the service was extremely slow and the ribs - what the heck!!!! A McRib is much better and far more tender. We mentioned something to our server and she replied with a "we have a new cook"!

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a variety of dishes. Service, food, and drinks were wonderful. Recommend onion appetizer!! Marsala chicken and ribs were over the top. Steaks were perfect. Thank you for a delightful and delicious experience!!

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent, but so was our server, Mary Anne. She had taken our order promptly and she was nice, and even took time to talk to us. We had a member of our party who had a birthday nearing, but we weren't celebrating that day. Mary Anne overheard and brought out a birthday cake slice for her. She convinced us to order ice cream sundaes (as it was $2 Sundaes Sunday.) She bagged all of our leftovers, and kept treating our "birthday girl," giving her packets of hot fudge to take home, along with her birthday cake, and much more. We told her she didn't have to but she insisted. Mary Anne is so amazing, as was the food! A million stars if I could!

2  Thank n4nico16