“superb food on 2 visits”
Review of Crazy Water

Crazy Water
Reserve with OpenTable
Crazy Water is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 1,551 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Walker's Point
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We ate at Crazy Water while visiting Milwaukee twice now and LOVE their food!!!!
The menu is diverse and has many varied choices in seafood and all meats.
The scallop dinner was very tasty along with the stuffed chicken breast & duck dish!!!!
This is great place to enjoy a relaxing dinner for couples or friends. EXCELLENT both times!
We will return on our next visit.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

It's tough to impress me, but this restaurant did. They take reservations and street parking was available on the Friday night we visited. This used to be an old feed store. I loved the atmosphere, with small cozy rooms and a beautiful patio area. The kitchen is to the right, as you enter the door. Are they really cooking in a space that can't be more than 4' x 4'? I ordered the beet salad and my entree was scallops. Both were excellent. Hubby and son's girlfriend seemed to really enjoy their meals, too. Son was indifferent, as he likes things really plain (no spices or sauces). If you are even slightly adventurous, when it comes to food, you will love this place. Our service was excellent.

Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

This place had great food and good service. Limited menu which I liked. Ask of the offerings looked good. I had shrimp and they were in a spicy brown sauce. App of stuffed dates was tasty. Good but not great wine list. It's out of downtown but we'll worth the uber fare.

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

This was my first dining experience in Milwaukee and was impressive. Everyone has a kale salad on their menu these days, this one is the best I've had. Braised pork belly app, can't go wrong with that! Finished with the diver scallops. Scallops were good, very fresh, but the pesto risotto had a bit too much cracked peppercorn (and I have a very high tolerance). Great atmosphere, highly recommended!

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was unexpected, yet completely lovely and charming to the taste buds. Quaint and small, with excellent service and exquisite food. A bottle of wine, oysters, delightful seafood entree, lovely sides, and finished with above par dessert. A place I will most definitely visit again.