“Just a Nice Place” 5 of 5 bubbles

Crazy Water
Ranked #63 of 1,502 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Walker's Point
Milwaukee
“Just a Nice Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Although my wife and I have known of this restaurant for years, we never had occasion to stop. We finally made it, on a Tuesday night about 6pm. We were seated immediately. Our server was prompt and attentive. She was knowledgeable about the menu, and helped us with a wine choice. We had a great meal, and would highly recommend this neighborhood gem. We're going to return, with friends, very soon.

Portland, Oregon
“Always a sure bet for dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We haven't been here since a recent remodel. The remodel, while modest, added to the joy of this small restaurant. After a slow delivery of my cocktail, service improved. Well, I won't dwell on that. Crazy Water is always a good bet for seafood, and my wife had an excellent Arctic Char. My duck was perfectly prepared. A very interesting menu that never disappoints. I suspect that we'll be back later this week.

Visited October 2013
madison, wi
“Excllent - Highly Recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

It has been several years since we have been to Crazy Water, and it is still one of our favorite Milwaukee restaurants. It is located in an old house in Walker's Point, and it was pretty much full by 6:30 on a Mongay night. We began our meal by sharing an order of chicken tacos which were superb. Our entrees of veal scallopini and duck were both prepared perfectly. There was no room for desert. The service was friendly and efficient and the wine list was more than reasonable. All in all, another great meal at Crazy Water...highly recommended.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Fantastic!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

I Have lived in Greater Milwaukee forever, but never made it to Crazy Water. This time we tried to get a reservation with no luck. Decided to try it by sitting at the bar and eating. Wonderful experience, great bartender and you get to see the very teeny tiny kitchen next to the bar. Amazing food comes out of that little area! I was torn between shrimp and the sea bass special... ended up with sea bass and it was GREAT! It is a little slow, but worth every second for the food. Not the place to go on a Saturday night and expect to be out in 45minutes. My colleague had the Scallops and they were divine as well!!

“Delicious Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

I made reservations here for my boyfriend's birthday because of it's high rating on TA. I can understand why it's rated so well, amazing food and an awesome atmosphere. My boyfriend and I only eat meat every once in a while, and this as an amazing treat (not many vegetarian options at all except salad...). If I came back I would like to see more options without mean & fish. I had the tilapia and my boyfriend had the chicken breast. Both were out of this world. I'm definitely glad I made reservations because it was packed!

• 4 of 5 bubbles