“Delicious Food”
Review of Crazy Water

Crazy Water
Reserve with OpenTable
Crazy Water is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 1,518 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Walker's Point
“Delicious Food”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I made reservations here for my boyfriend's birthday because of it's high rating on TA. I can understand why it's rated so well, amazing food and an awesome atmosphere. My boyfriend and I only eat meat every once in a while, and this as an amazing treat (not many vegetarian options at all except salad...). If I came back I would like to see more options without mean & fish. I had the tilapia and my boyfriend had the chicken breast. Both were out of this world. I'm definitely glad I made reservations because it was packed!

• Visited October 2013

Brookfield, Wisconsin
“Still Crazy Good”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Last reviewed June 2012.
Dined there again this week for anniversary dinner. Nice to be there on a Monday when it was a little quieter. Place has been redecorated in an exotic Art Deco type theme since we were last here, looks cool.

However, the big deal is the food and service. Server top notch as always, very helpful, paced perfectly. Bartender and server guided us to a good wine selection to pair with our entrees.

Tried the pork belly app this time, delicious. Shared a nice salad with blueberries and gorgonzola. My "five spiced duck" was beyond delicious, one of the best things I've even eaten in a restaurant. I will definitely try to recreate this at home.

Menu has recently taken a turn towards some Asian inspired fusion, which was done with flair. I cannot believe they put out this level of cooking from the tiny, tiny space in the front window.

This is one of Milwaukee's favorite restaurants, owned by Peg Magister who formerly worked for Wolfgang Puck at Postrio in San Francisco. Just a brilliant experience!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank wisconsinwinegirl
Lisburn, United Kingdom
“A real gem”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We also chose this restaurant after reading the TA reviews and on the recommendation of our hotel - The Iron Horse (see separate review). We had a lovely meal here on the outdoor porch. The food was excellent and Marwah our server looked after us very well. I asked the the recipe for the Lemon Dressing which was on our salad as is was so delicious. Whether I will be able to replicate it is another matter !

• Visited September 2013
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Outstanding Restaurant”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

On a recent trip to Milwaukee we chose Crazy Water on the basis of TA reviews and it was as great as reviewers said it was. We sat next to the fountain in their delightful outdoor garden. The inside looked equally inviting. The food was delicious, the service was perfect, and the staff, including the person I presumed to be the owner or manager, were friendly and welcoming. Our experience was one that we continue to talk about a month later. We would definitely go there again if we found ourselves in Milwaukee.

• Visited August 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Loved this place!!!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Husband, son and I enjoyed a wonderful meal in the outdoor porch of this pretty restaurant. It was a hot evening, but the fans and the shade of the porch made for a really pleasant outdoor dinner. All of our food was wonderful, but the parsley crusted Alaskan halibut entree was a real stand out. Truly delicious! Very skilled chef. This was fish done right. We will definitely return to this wonderful restaurant!

• Visited August 2013