“Excellent food and service”
Review of Alioto's

Alioto's
Ranked #790 of 1,534 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

The food and service is very good, never in 40 years have I ever had bad food or service.At one time my wife worked there, as a hostess.

There are newer reviews for Alioto's

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Recently 7 of us stopped in for dinner. The cocktail lounge was something like from the 70's. Happy hour was going on, and the prices were cut. The bar area had free eggplant parm. With no sauce! They needed to check it some time.
The dinning was good, and the group mostly ordered from the " Senior Menu" . We found the meatball & sausage with pasta was great, but the scallops were not. The salmon was so,so. The people that ordered the steak were happy with it.
All said it was a good value.
The waitress was very attentive, making sure we were all taken care of. She had no problem dividing the check up and get desserts for all.
This place is best for weddings ad big groups. The dinning room has many booths for small groups to dine together. All in all a ok dinning expirence.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I recently went to Alioto's for dinner after moving away from the area. It was as good as I remembered. Our waitress was pleasant and very attentive to our needs. The menu is extensive and the specials were to die for! They offer a senior menu, which was perfect for my elderly mom. My portions were large and I had enough to take home for a second meal. Yum.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Alioto's has beend around Milwaukee for over 50years and it keeps getting better. The bar is alive and exciting to sit and have a cocktail, the food is really fantastic and the menu is a wide selection of Italian, steak and seafood. Their soups are really good.

Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Love their friday fish fry. Started with nice crunchy bread along with coleslaw, which normally I don't eat but I did & it was very good, nice & crunchy and seasoned just right. Comes with fries or boiled red potatoes. I got the potatoes which were average, 3 small potatoes, nothing special. Others got the fries which were nice & crispy. The fish was outstanding! Fried cod, thick white meat, piping hot. The tartar sauce, excellent. All u can eat for $10.50, great deal.
Servers friendly & really work hard here. Bartenders not the friendliest. Atmosphere nothing to speak of, dining room tight knit but worth it with the great food! Highly recommend.