“Delightful dinner”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I recently went to Alioto's for dinner after moving away from the area. It was as good as I remembered. Our waitress was pleasant and very attentive to our needs. The menu is extensive and the specials were to die for! They offer a senior menu, which was perfect for my elderly mom. My portions were large and I had enough to take home for a second meal. Yum.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Alioto's has beend around Milwaukee for over 50years and it keeps getting better. The bar is alive and exciting to sit and have a cocktail, the food is really fantastic and the menu is a wide selection of Italian, steak and seafood. Their soups are really good.

Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Love their friday fish fry. Started with nice crunchy bread along with coleslaw, which normally I don't eat but I did & it was very good, nice & crunchy and seasoned just right. Comes with fries or boiled red potatoes. I got the potatoes which were average, 3 small potatoes, nothing special. Others got the fries which were nice & crispy. The fish was outstanding! Fried cod, thick white meat, piping hot. The tartar sauce, excellent. All u can eat for $10.50, great deal.
Servers friendly & really work hard here. Bartenders not the friendliest. Atmosphere nothing to speak of, dining room tight knit but worth it with the great food! Highly recommend.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

soup, salad, and entree for an affordable price. Staff is friendly large room and bar. Veal dishes were excellent.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

As the leader of a veteran's group (American Ex-POW's) we need to search, occasionally, for venues that will host our meetings and provide the membership with great food and service. We found a real gem in Alioto's Restaurant. We hold our meetings here every other month at lunch and we also have our Christmas party here. The food is always great. The service is prompt. Kiki, the owner, is very supportive of our group and makes sure our every need is met. We love this restaurant!

Been to Alioto's? Share your experiences!