“Great Service - Good Vibe”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #855 of 1,550 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Stopped in for a quick Burrito, was warmly welcomed as it was my first time. Friendly, helpful staff helped me create my burrito, including offering a free taste of some sauce. However, I think I created an odd burrito, by the time I got it home is was all sort of mushy. But that's on me. I'd go back, just order different. I recommend backing off some of the flavored sauces on the burrito's, it will turn your burrito to mush.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

If you are looking for real mexican food, keep on looking. If you want a decent burrito for a quick lunch, give it a shot.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook