“Recommend”

Dining options: Breakfast
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Recommend”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Fantastic service and outstanding food!! If your looking for delicious corn beef, this is the place! The atmosphere is completely comfortable! Highly recommend!!!

• Visited August 2012

Tampa, Florida
“Good soup”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

And you better try the corned beef on rye. And it's OK even if you're not Jewish.

• Visited June 2012
Alpharetta, Georgia
“We love Benji's Food!”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Benji's is a long standing tradition in the Bayside area and we love it. Whenever we visit family, we make sure to visit Benjis. Our favorites? The mish-mosh soup, as good as any Jewish penicillin. It's a mixture of chicken soup with rice, noodles, kreplach(stuffed dumplings), kasha and matzo balls. The beet borscht is great as well. We love the corned beef sandwiches and the corned beef/chopped living combo. Having a chocolate phosphate will take true deli lovers back in time. Best of all, they carry Dr, Brown's sodas, including my all time favorite, Cel-ray. We'll be back!

• Visited June 2012
Green Bay, WI
“Delicious Food - The Best Corned Beef Sandwich in the World!”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

I've been eating Benji's corned beef as long as I can remember. My earliest memories with my uncle and grandfather are them taking me to Benji's to pickup some corned beef to take home to make sandwiches. Flash forward to 2012, I decided to take my wife to Benji's while we were briefly in Milwaukee. It was amazing! We walk in : its a instant flashback. Great diner counter, nice staff, and nothing has changed since the 1980s. If I haven't yet mentioned, the corned beef is amazing! I yearn for this jewish diner in my own hometown!

• Visited April 2012
Milwaukee
“The best Reuben sandwiches”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

They have delicious Reuben sandwiches and corned beef in general. The atmosphere is casual and it is not a big sitting area but the food is worth going for.