“Wondeful pastrami on rye.”

Benji's Delicatessen & Restaurant
Ranked #113 of 1,539 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 27, 2011

While the building is old, and the interior a little run down, the food is great and the service fantastic.

Reviewed August 26, 2011

Like many I made the post "Man vs Food" trek to Benji's. We had the 2 specialties - corn beef and corn beef as a rueben. They were good sandwiches, generously portioned, but not "trek-inducing." The service was attentive. The cost was reasonable.

1  Thank dsj5777
Reviewed August 22, 2011

After seeing this restaurant on TV, my husband bribed me into driving two hours to Milwaukee for a deli sandwich. The atmosphere is not the newest or most attractive, but the waitress was very nice and The Gonzo sandwich was delicious. The corned beef was probably the best we had ever eaten.

Reviewed August 15, 2011

Food was great! Awesome deli sandwiches! Service was ok.

Reviewed July 4, 2011

I read the reviews on Trip Advisor and decided to give Benji's a try. I was in no way disappointed. It is a great deli. The pastrami and corned beef are excellent. I haven't had a reuben that good since I used to live in NY. (It felt like I was in NY.) The service is excellent too.