“Good bar food, nice people, open late!”
Review of Mo's Irish Pub

Mo's Irish Pub
Ranked #33 of 1,518 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Chicago, Illinois
“Good bar food, nice people, open late!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We went there after the fest...on fest days the kitchen is open until 1:30 am! Great place to get something to eat after a long day at the fest. The food was bar food, but pretty good. Drinks were fine, prices were reasonable. And...free shuttle to the Summerfest grounds and it came pretty regularly...just tip the driver, but otherwise free. Patrons and staff were both friendly and fun!

Visited July 2013

Peoria, Arizona
“Great Guinness and a free shuttle”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

If you like Irish pubs you will like Mo's. The Guinness is excellent, the food is good, servers know their job and the facility is authentic. We didn't care much for the Meatloaf but the appetizer was good. Mo's also had a shuttle to Miller Park, which was our primary interest. BTW, if you are going to Miller Park to see a game, the shuttle is fast, free and door to door.

When we return to Milwaukee, we will probably return to Mo's as well.

Wisconsin, United States
“needs air”
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

I've been here many times. last night the server just didnt seem to want to be a server, and we were placed in the back of the busy restaurant where it was sooo hot. We were told that there is nothing that can be done about it. id suggest to anyone going there, eat outside or near the door so u at least gef a breeze.

Yorktown, Virginia, United States
“Good food, lot's of TV's”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Food was good, service too. They have Harp on draught. I could see 7 TV's from from my table. What else do you need to know?

Quincy, Illinois
“We shall return”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My wife and I had dinner one evening last week at Mo's. It had been recommended by a friend so we made a point to find it. It is a big cavernous pub on a busy downtown street corner.
I ordered the corned beef and cabbage plate, or I should say platter. I had a huge pile of outstanding corned beef, close to half a head of cabbage, and generous portions of carrots and potatoes. And it was all great, the best corned beef and cabbage dinner I have ever had in a café. My wife had the fettuccini alfredo with chicken. It too was a huge quantity and she loved it.
We were so full desert was totally out of the question.

Service was friendly and helpful.

• Visited June 2013

Been to Mo's Irish Pub? Share your experiences!