“Wauwatosa location. Excellent happy hour!”
Review of Mo's Irish Pub

Mo's Irish Pub
Ranked #35 of 1,527 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
“Wauwatosa location. Excellent happy hour!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Tuesday 4:30pm. Met a friend for cocktails & appetizers. Specials on apps were 1/2 price. Had the fried Calamari which was devine, nice & crispy & piping hot, large size portion for $5. Also had the boneless buffalo wings served with traditional celery & blue cheese dressing, 8 large pieces, very good.
Drink specials were Captains, Bacardi or Smirnoffs for $3.75, not bad. Heather, the bartendar was very nice, attentive.
Would def go again, early, before it gets super crowded!

Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
“Over rated”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The wait was long. The food was mediocre at best and the selection of authentic fare was lacking in my opinion. I would not go back for the price.

Hales Corners, WI
“Always good!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We love the atmosphere and food. Try the shalaylees, their great!. We eat at the bar and always enjoy the upbeat, friendly bartenders. It can be very busy, but give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Visited November 2012
Greenville, Wisconsin
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Ate lunch here with my wife and children on a Sunday afternoon. I had a burger which was delicious. My wife had a chicken breast sandwich which she enjoyed and the boys both had spaghetti which they both cleaned there plates. We shared a cookie and ice cream dessert which was very good. Very good service.

Visited January 2013
Summerville, South Carolina
“Best Irish Food”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

The classic Irish dishes offered were the best I've had. I had the Reuben Boxti (a unique twist on a classic sandwich) and it was awesome. It was big enough for my husband and I to share, but I ended up eating almost all of it myself because it was so good. My husband had the traditional corned beef and cabbage and it was cooked perfectly (not all mush like I've had in other restaurants).

Visited December 2012

Been to Mo's Irish Pub? Share your experiences!