“Great Lunch” 4 of 5 bubbles

Mo's Irish Pub
Ranked #38 of 1,502 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Greenville, Wisconsin
“Great Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

Ate lunch here with my wife and children on a Sunday afternoon. I had a burger which was delicious. My wife had a chicken breast sandwich which she enjoyed and the boys both had spaghetti which they both cleaned there plates. We shared a cookie and ice cream dessert which was very good. Very good service.

Visited January 2013

Summerville, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Irish Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

The classic Irish dishes offered were the best I've had. I had the Reuben Boxti (a unique twist on a classic sandwich) and it was awesome. It was big enough for my husband and I to share, but I ended up eating almost all of it myself because it was so good. My husband had the traditional corned beef and cabbage and it was cooked perfectly (not all mush like I've had in other restaurants).

Visited December 2012
Melbourne, Florida
“Comfortable Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

Like a neighborhood bar, always feel comfortable having a beer at Mo's. The food is good, the entertainment is great and I make sure I stop in at least once every time I am in town.

Visited October 2012
Kokomo, Indiana
“Gimme 'Mo'...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

I've passed this place countless times. Some pubs--even with "Irish" in their name--are overrated. This place sits on one of downtown Milwaukee's busiest corners smack in the heart of a busy area in the middle of town. I gave it a try and I enjoyed it. The service was a bit "loose", as it a few minutes passed by before I got service. The atmosphere felt spread out with some preoccupied staff, but my waiter was great and the food was lovely. I remember the "Boxty" from the menu--it was scrumptious. This would be an ideal place for lunch and friends and an even better place during the summer. The menu has me cravin' Mo and Mo.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great food and drink; but not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

Beers are burgers are top-notch and sizable, but offers nothing spectacular. Over-saturated with the smell of stale beer. Offers live music daily.

Visited November 2012