“Great Fish Fry, Awesome Gluten-Free Options”
Review of Tess

Tess
Ranked #91 of 1,571 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2013

My wife has a gluten allergy, so when we want to go for a nice night out, Tess is always among our top picks. Nearly everything on the menu is gluten-free. While not gluten-free, the fish fry is easily among the best in Milwaukee (and given how great the sweet potato fries are, make it a wonderful meal). Tess also has a great selection of beers and a nice outdoor patio.

1  Thank ckopczyk

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I would rate the food average for the price. The service was good but my crusted almondine white fish Saturday night special had very little taste. With all the options available in Milwaukee, I doubt that I would return.

1  Thank Robert H
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Dines here the 13th for my wife's birthday. i had the Gorgonzola ,walnut,blue cheese chicken.My wife had the Tilapia,pan sauteed. Both were delicious. We also had a salad which was good,and a Lobster Bisque soup,which was watery,and,very average.

The service was great !

Reviewed October 8, 2012

This is a cool place with great outdoor seating on the East side of Milwaukee near UW area. Good food and a fun place to go to. Chef prepared. Fun. Festive.

1  Thank TheWash
Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

We dined here last night for our anniversary. We each had a salad and a seafood entree. All of our meals were amazing. They even had fresh baked gluten free bread brought to the table. Great service, cute dining area. Can't wait to come back!