“Cozy at Tess”

Tess
Ranked #102 of 1,507 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mequon, Wisconsin
“Cozy at Tess”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Dines here the 13th for my wife's birthday. i had the Gorgonzola ,walnut,blue cheese chicken.My wife had the Tilapia,pan sauteed. Both were delicious. We also had a salad which was good,and a Lobster Bisque soup,which was watery,and,very average.

The service was great !

• Visited October 2012

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“A fun place - good food and good service and good wine!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This is a cool place with great outdoor seating on the East side of Milwaukee near UW area. Good food and a fun place to go to. Chef prepared. Fun. Festive.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank TheWash
Neenah, Wisconsin
“Inventive and fun menu with a lot of gluten free options!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

We dined here last night for our anniversary. We each had a salad and a seafood entree. All of our meals were amazing. They even had fresh baked gluten free bread brought to the table. Great service, cute dining area. Can't wait to come back!

Racine, Wisconsin
“Wonderful dining experience!!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We sat on the patio at Tess last evening surrounded by beautiful plants and flowers. As it got darker candles were lit all over the patio. So lovely!!
Our dinners were amazing. We all had different salads that were served crisp & fresh. We shared a bowl of the delish tomato corn soup. I had the scallops. Perfectly done! One of us had the talapia and he said it was so good. My husband had the ciopinno which he loved & the 4th person had the yummy gorgonzola chicken.
Our server was awesome! We love Tess!!

• Visited July 2012
Boston, MA
“One of my favorite spots in Milwaukee”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Milwaukee is blessed with tons of delicious, reasonably priced and unpretentious neighborhood restaurants - more than any city I've been to. (I may be biased; I grew up in Milwaukee and my family still lives there.) Of all of these great restaurants, though, Tess takes the cake! The vibe is very laid back (although it's perfectly okay to get dressed up if you feel like it), and the staff could not be more friendly. I tend to order their fish options, but everything I've had there has been great. If it's nice out, make a reservation and ask to be seated outside.

• Visited June 2012