“Excellent Tacos Al Pastor!”

Tres Hermanos Restaurant
Ranked #881 of 1,550 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 16, 2014

This restaurant is NOT closed as indicated on this web site. (3 Hermanos on National Avenue is closed--that is not this restaurant.) I was there just a few weeks ago. On Wednesday nights, they have a taco special--all you care to eat for $4.99. I don't know how you could eat more than three tacos as they are a good size, but they will bring you all you care to eat. The tacos come with rice and beans, both of which are very good. The tacos al pastor are excellent! The corn tortillas are so fresh that I have to wonder if they make them in-house as they do their chips. The chips are tasty and the margaritas are only $5.00 on Wednesdays. We had great service and the restaurant has a very nice patio if we ever see nice weather here again. I highly recommend this restaurant for a few al pastor tacos and a margarita on a Wednesday night. Try to Mexican Pizza as well, the crust is super thin and it is very tasty!

1  Thank TahitiZ

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I shouldn't tell everyone of this excellent food in case I lose my seat!

1  Thank janice321
Reviewed November 9, 2007

Tres Hermanos was a true treat. The restaurant has ample parking and a very lively decor. We were surprised by live music as early as six pm on a Friday night. The food was delicious. I tried a shrimp cerviche tostada as a botana(appetizer). It was very generously piled with shrimp. My son and husband shared a steak quesadilla which made them rave. The entees we had included fajitas which were presented sizzling and the combination platter was huge. I had three yummy tacos puerco al pastor. We topped off this delight sharing a Fried ice cream. So Good!!
This is a great find and a great change from the trendy gringo area around 6th street.
Do yourself and you pocketbook a favor and enjoy this great restaurant.

2  Thank Abbyjo