“Always excellent”

Tres Hermanos Restaurant
Ranked #880 of 1,534 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I shouldn't tell everyone of this excellent food in case I lose my seat!

1  Thank janice321
There are newer reviews for Tres Hermanos Restaurant

Reviewed November 9, 2007

Tres Hermanos was a true treat. The restaurant has ample parking and a very lively decor. We were surprised by live music as early as six pm on a Friday night. The food was delicious. I tried a shrimp cerviche tostada as a botana(appetizer). It was very generously piled with shrimp. My son and husband shared a steak quesadilla which made them rave. The entees we had included fajitas which were presented sizzling and the combination platter was huge. I had three yummy tacos puerco al pastor. We topped off this delight sharing a Fried ice cream. So Good!!
This is a great find and a great change from the trendy gringo area around 6th street.
Do yourself and you pocketbook a favor and enjoy this great restaurant.

2  Thank Abbyjo

Been to Tres Hermanos Restaurant? Share your experiences!