“Dueling Thai Restaurants?”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The Thai Palace is located right next to the King and I Thai. We chose the Thai Palace. I was surprised that there were not more diners on a Friday night. Service was good and my Drunken Man Noodles had enough of a kick (at a requested 2 of 4) to keep my mouth happy! We walked away very full and satisfied with our choice.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

This place serves excellent Thai food. I been there a couple times and have never been disappointed. However, there is a place right next door that is a notch above.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Don’t overlook this gem on Old World Third Street in downtown Milwaukee. I'm no connoisseur of Thai food, but I found the three dishes I sampled there to be delicious, the service very friendly and attentive, and the setting inviting. Reasonable prices were an added bonus :-)

Reviewed August 8, 2012

I've eaten here several times before I make a review like I do with a lot of restaurants. Sometimes food can be extremely spicy versus just medium spicy when we order the highest spice level. The volcano meats have generally been very salty or something with too much of the sauce being overpowering in flavor. Curry has generally been decent but nothing outstanding. Appetizers were probably my favorite as they usually come out very tasty. Service is always good. I think it's hard for customers to come here as the fastest way to park is to pay $10. For myself it's been a hit or slight miss.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

I love Thai food and have eaten at many Thai restaurants and I have to say that the Thai Palace has some of the best Thai food I have ever experienced. I've returned again and again and never been disappointed. The restaurant atmosphere is lovely, the staff sweet and attentive and the food incredibly fresh and delicious. The Pad Thai is both spicy and sweet and I've never had better anywhere else. Highly recommended!