“Good Value”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups
Neighborhood: Historic Third Ward
Reviewed October 25, 2012

For a bowling alley/sports bar very nice. Good variety of food and drinks. Pizza is good for a bar, soups are great, hamburgers outstanding. They have a specialty sandwich daily, we've tried several, VERY good. Not just a kids hangout, crowd very mixed and sane.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Used to be awesome, now it is just so-so. Large portions of very average food. They got rid of their honey lager beer which was excellent.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Lots of beer choices, entertainment on some evenings, burgers, sandwiches, pot roast, etc. good food in nice surroundings with pleasant waitstaff. an all american dinner venue.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great setting in renovated warehouse type building on the Milwaukee River. Outdoor seating on the river in season. Very good house brews. Interesting menu to satisfy all tastes. Can be a little tough to park, but worth the effort.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

There is really nothing that I can say was good about our experience here. First of all we waited for 25 minutes to get our sodas and then half of them were not what we ordered. After that it took our waitress another 15 minutes to come and take our food order. Once we ordered our food, it was another hour before we got our food. When we asked if our food was coming anytime soon our waitress huffed,"we are busy so I don't know." Shortly after that our food arrived, my fathers onion rings we cold as were all of our fries, but the real kicker was my sons hot dog was ice cold, right out of the fridge cold... our waitress was missing in action so my husband went to find the manager at this point. The waitress came acted all irritated no apology rooded her eyes and took my sons plate, eventually when the rest of us were all done eating his hotdog arrived. By this point he didn't even want it. This was probably the worst meal and service I have ever experienced in my life!!

1  Thank Kirstin H