“Poor excuse for Mexican food!!!”
Review of Jalisco Restaurant

Jalisco Restaurant
Ranked #861 of 1,549 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I'm just trying to save you money by posting this: much earlier today I went to Jaliscos on North Ave in Milwaukee's eastside. Don't bother wasting your money here. The food is mediocre/bland at best and despite being the only customers in the restaurant, we had to wait a looooong long time for our food. We ordered tacos de chorizo con huevo. That takes like, what, 5 minutes to make? It took about 30 minutes and the chorizo was so bland, no flavor. Our queso fondido was like a hunk of cheese dropped into a bowl of caldo and vegetables. So gross. Both waitresses were too busy eating to ask if we wanted any refills. I need a soda to wash this crap down, lady! I don't know who on the eastside you are fooling, Jaliscos, but it's not me. This is craptastic food that only tastes good if you're on your 15th beer. I'm so sad that I spent money here. Never again.

2  Thank stoniruca

Reviewed September 4, 2012

With me it always starts with whether the food is good or not. While the food is not horrible, it used to be soooo much better acouple of years ago. I would not go out of my way to go here.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

I love this place. I've only been to the one located on 16th st. I went there many times and I'd usually get the chicken tacos. Prices are cheap and food is great. There is parking on the street, but I've also parked in the parking lot just south of the restaurant.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

Definitely the place to go for a whopping steak burrito Mexican style. Great atmosphere, great service.

You won't leave hungry or broke.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

food is horrible not authentic tasting at all, in addition was treated rudely when I brought my daughter there to eat, clearly serving us by the waitress was forced I think they have changed to cater to a "different" clientale and we didn't fit the category.