“Great atmosphere - Food was OK”
Review of Margarita Paradise - CLOSED

Margarita Paradise
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stopped in here to pick up take-out on a Friday night. The place was busy and it took a while for the food to be ready. While I was waiting, I noticed that the atmosphere seemed pretty fun. The food that I got was just OK. I might try to come back once more and actually dine in. Did not try the margaritas!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I went here on a Tuesday night around 6pm. The restaurant was not busy yet our service was slow. We had to flag down a different waiter to get a second drink with our dinner. The margaritas were good and on special. Our dinners were good but they weren't as great as we remember. The meat and beans were underseasoned and we follow low sodium diet! This used to be my favorite place for Mexican food but now I feel it's just average...

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is by far our favorite restaurant for Mexican food. The staff is incredible! Mary, the hostess is a sweetheart! We have NEVER had a bad meal or bad service here. My favorite is the combo. The chips and salsa are great and they come with spicy carrots Yummy. Try it-- you wont be dissapointed.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Loved the carnitas taco, carne asada taco, and burrito verde. I had to ask for the rice recipe to try at home. Even at 9 a.m. on a Saturday, the counter was busy with diners and carry out orders. Our server was very friendly and helpful. We stop here every time we visit the public market, and try something new.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

this is not really a restaurant but sort of a kitchen with some counter space.. but the food is good, authentic mexican. Had a few carnitas tacos and a coronita. Didnt really try any of the margaritas but they looked tasty..