“Horrible”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
“Horrible”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

It seems pointless to review chains, especially this one. However, this place was absolutely horrible. Arguably the worst service ever.

• Visited April 2012

Saint Charles, Missouri
“Unexpected”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

It was an unexpected little place. We liked the fun "diner" type setting. The service was good and friendly. The food was average, but still a neat little hole in the wall place to eat.

Visited May 2012
Wausau, Wisconsin
“Always love it here!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

I grew up with mon taking me to Getorge Webb for grilled cheese and chicken flavored soup. Yes, it's a "greasy spoon" but will always be one of my favorites!!

WIsconsin
“Good food, cheap price, clean, cheerful wait staff!”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

When we don't want a pricey breakfast after a pricey night out in Milwaukee we hit the George Webbs on 3rd Street. Great food always, always great wait staff, Tiffany is so friendly, we will be back again and again.

Visited May 2012
McPherson, Kansas
“Don't overlook this option unless you are a 1 percenter.”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

I spent 4 days at the downtown Hyatt and this restaurant was across the street. Eventually I just got tired of high priced meals, especially breakfasts, and wanted something simple and relatively cheap. (It is really hard to mess up bacon and toast and coffee to the point of becoming a problem).
This place was fine - c'mon people!
It is similar to a Waffle House fi they have those in your area. During my first trip I ordered the special breakfast, which consisted of 2 eggs, bacon and pancakes for $3.95. My bill was exactly 1/4th the cost of the same food back at the hotel. The waitresses were chatty, the place was uncrowded and the service was quick.
Later in the trip I came back for dinner and had the evening special, which is a double patty hamburger and fries for less than 5 dollars. The next night I ate at Major Goolsby's across the street and this burger was better..
There are some truly great restaurants in this area (one of them not being Major Goolsby's) , but if you are not a millionaire it is also nice to be able to go someplace downtown and just get cheap decent food. I have heard it gets rowdy on the weekend after the bars close, but if you are out in downtown Milwaukee at 3 AM you probably already know what to expect. So go there, get something safe, and save some money.

Bonus tip - Next door is the only convenience store in the area. I bought chips and drinks and stuff there and saved another ten dollars or so.

Bonus humor - When you read the menu, be sure and note the soup. It's not chicken soup, but "chicken-flavored soup". :) What is cool is that the waitress alerted me to that and steered me towards the hamburgers, so it was all good.

• Visited January 2012