“Volcano Chicken”

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Volcano Chicken”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

As Drake would say, the best I eva had. WORD! The waitresses were nice. Food was seriously the best. A little expensive but that is because i am a poor college dude. But forsure a great place to go out, bring the girl and eat some good ole thai food. Bathrooms were clean. Surprisingly at 5:00pm we got in with no wait. Highly recommend this place.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Jake U

Rockford, Illinois
“Great food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Really enjoyed the food and great service. Great location across the street from the Hyatt regency. Would eat here again

Visited January 2013
1 Thank CK202120
UP Michigan
“Very Good Thai Food”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We joined my sister and her husband at the King and I for dinner, and were overall very pleased with the service and food. The chicken satay appetizer was a little dry, but the hot & sour soup was very flavorful. Our favorite dish, however, was Volcano Chicken, which was one of their specialties. The location is downtown, and within easy walking distance of many downtown hotels. The kitchen is within easy view, and was fun to watch preparation of the many dishes.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank BaydeNoc
Jackson, Wisconsin
“Yummy!”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

We only get to the King and I once a year, but every time is delicious. The Volcano Chicken can't be beat for flavor. Kang with beef, green curry and coconut milk is to die for. Add a little "adventurous" spice to it and WOW. Service as usual is great.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Lilly1278
Longview, Texas
“Great Thai food at a decent price”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Everyone in our party thoroughly enjoyed their food. Lovely atmosphere. Good price. i had the red curry. it was just spicy enough to make me perspire while I was eating it.

• Visited November 2012